- In collaboration with the sales people from dyes, Daniel Korb designs and supports the market launch of OPTIONAL throughout Germany giving presentations and sales trainings for dealers and customers.
- Together with DLW leading edge cutting technologies such as laser cutting, water cut and ultra sound were tested and applied for the production of inlays and customized designs in different flooring materials.
- Start of the collaboration with the leading Spanish office furniture manufacturer Kemen at Vitoria.
- Development of the shelving system SPIRIT for dyes.
- Start of the developing of the new table platform for dyes (P.O.S.-process oriented system).
- Interior architecture for the new showroom of the company Schwarz in Stuttgart.
- OPTIONAL receives a reddot award.
- IF Hanover, award for good industrial design for OPTIONAL.